I forgot to post the second Mother’s Day wreath card I did using Circle of Spring, this one was for my mother-in-law. I love how Watermelon Wonder looks with Crumb Cake…who knew?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Watermelon Wonder cardstock folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, strips of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape were added at the top and bottom
- The wreath from Circle of Spring was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, the colored with Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, and Old Olive Markers. It was cut with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.
- A 1-3/4 Circle was stamped with the Happy Mother’s Day greeting with Tuxedo Black Ink, then added to a white Doily and the front of the card.
- The wreath was attached to the doily over the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Note: If you like this 4″ size, you’d better grab some! The new size in the catalog is 3-1/2″ and won’t frame as nicely behind the wreath!
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock was punched with the Bow Builder Punch and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
I really love how the wreath is framed by the doily and pops on the Crumb Cake background!