This is the first time I’ve inked up my set, Crazy About You. I love all the words in it…and the photopolymer set makes it easy to line up the words you want! I thought I’d get a head start on my Mother’s Day cards. I went with a more subtle color scheme on this card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 So Saffron, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, the leaves were stamped twice with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The flower was stamped with White Craft Ink on scrap piece of Crumb Cake twice, then one punched with the Flower Medallion Punch and the center one cut out by hand. Then stamped the flower again with So Saffron on Whisper White and cut out just the center. Each of the layers were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Rhinestone jewel was added to the center.
- Across the bottom is a 1 x 5 1/4 strip of So Saffron with a 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Whisper White punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch under it.
- The flower was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Mother’s Day from Crazy About You was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
I love the look of White Craft Ink on Crumb Cake! Such a different look!
Have you stamped today?