It’s Day 1 of PREVIEW WEEK for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014!!! This is the LAST WEEK for Early Bird Savings of $5 off the regular $29.95 price. And, today check over on Create with Connie and Mary to see who has BLOG CANDY...a free subscription to the Summer Collection! (If you’ve already signed up, we’ll apply it to next session!)
Mary also has a FREE TUTORIAL for you and her project is SUPER DUPER cute!!! Here is a glimpse of it! But…go check it out and download the full step-by-step FREE tutorial!
So what is Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 all about?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps…most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
As with ALL of our collections…
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers…we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Summer Collection runs June 22-July 12!
Of course, I had to make a special card to celebrate the KICK OFF of PREVIEW WEEK! I used Beautiful Bunch again…just love that stamp set and punch! I think it makes a beautiful sunflower! This card is made up of almost all NEW stuff! Woohoo!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, add a 1 3/4 x 4 piece of Lullaby Designer Paper with the Hello Honey Stripe.
- Wrap around the Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon and tie a knot.
- Stamp Let’s Celebrate from Sumthin’ Sumthin’ in Mossy Meadow in the lower right corner.
- Use the Fun Frame Impressions Folder with Whisper White cardstock, then cut out. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Beautiful Bunch flower twice with Hello Honey on So Saffron cardstock and punch with the Fun Flower punch.
- Stamp the flower again with Early Espresso Ink on Early Espresso, and punch out the center with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Add to the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and add a Rhinestone Jewel.
- Use the other flower image from Beautiful Bunch and stamp with Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock, punch with the Fun Flower Punch, then cut the petals apart to use as leaves. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t you LOVE it??? I do!!!
OK…don’t forget to stop by Create with Connie and Mary:
- Find out WHERE to go to sign up for Blog Candy
- Check out the FREE TUTORIAL for a really cute project that Mary Brown made!
- Sign up for our Summer Collection before the Early Bird Special runs out!!!