This is my second post for today…scroll down to see my SUO Challenge card!
It’s DAY 3 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary and we’re counting down the days until we start the new Holiday Collection 2014! Preview Week is a chance for you to see what we are all about with our free tutorials! We are announcing two of our Design Team Members today…both of them long-time designers and we love their work! Head over and see who they are, see their cards, AND get TWO chances for BLOG CANDY…we’re giving away FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS!
Last week, I told you I had used White Christmas for only the second time. Here is the card I used it on the first time! It was for my Control Freaks Holiday/Winter swap that I made last month. I just got the swaps back last week and they were fabulous! Here was my contribution:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, folded in half to make the square card.
- The Whisper White layer is cut to 4 x 4 and along the bottom, I added a 1 1/2 x 4 Nordic Noel Designer Paper.
- I used the Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon and wrapped it to the back to adhere and hide the seam.
- In the upper left corner, I stamped Merry Christmas with Real Red Ink.
- The snowflake DSP was punched with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, then I added a Soft Sky Snowflake from the Snowflake Card Thinlet Die to the center.
- I stamped the Snowman from White Christmas with Black Stazon on Whisper White and used Real Red, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green Markers to color it. Then I punched it with the 1″ Circle Punch and added it to the snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On my prototype, I added four Rhinestone Jewels on the snowflake!
OK…now run over to Create with Connie and Mary to see the two members of our Design Team…and while you are there…don’t forget to sign up! Early Bird Pricing ends on Saturday!
Have you stamped today?