When the Holiday Catalog Supplement came out, I wondered if I really needed another Star Set…I had just bought the Bright & Beautiful set in the Holiday Catalog and hadn’t even used it yet. But, I LOVE the snowflake shapes inside the stars so went for it. I am SO glad I did! You’ll see this set used a couple times this week…and I used it in my Stamp Club last week! It was a hit!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- Soft Sky cardstock was cut 3 3/4 x 5 and embossed with the Lucky Stars Folder.
- Cut a 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Nordic Noel snowflake print DSP and adhere on front.
- Cut a 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of the striped pattern in Nordic Noel to go across the front.
- Stamp the large star in Many Merry Stars stamp set with Silver Ink on Whisper White and the small snowflake star with Real Red ink on Whisper White and cut with the Star Framelits. Pop them both up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘Tis the Season from the same set with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White and handcut around the curve of the image, then adhere across the front of the stars.
- Finally, add several Frosted Sequins and Snowflakes randomly on the front.
This is quite an easy card to pull together and I really like how it turned out! Got to get going…working on my Flat and Fabulous Card Class today…I’m excited about this one!
Oh no! We are just starting the last week of Holiday Collections 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary, but it’s not too late to join! Don’t miss out on joining us for some FABULOUS ideas using Christmas and Winter stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project tutorials with full directions and photos! The projects will stay live and available for up to a year!