OK…here’s another “ornament” using the Delicate Bauble Dies…in particular, the sold arabesque shape. Have I sold you on these dies yet? Did you see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN and SNOWMAN done with the same shape?
Now I’ve made a WITCH! So fun! Can you guess what I used for the nose? A triangle would have worked, but I had this die set sitting on my desk and thought I’d try it! The jagged edges and “cuts” worked perfectly. See what it is below.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock was added on top.
- The Boo pattern in Cute Halloween DSP was cut to 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 and added towards the left side. A 3/4 x 4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Cute Halloween DSP was added across the bottom front.
- The witch face was cut from Granny Apple Green with the arabesque solid shape from the Delicate Baubles Dies. Another one was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and hand-trimmed to make her hair. The hat was the top of one cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The hat band is a 1/8 strip of Rich Razzeberry. Rectangles of Daffodil Delight and Basic Black were cut for the buckle.
- The eyes are 1/4″ circles of Basic Black and the mouth is a 3/8″ circle of Basic Black. The eyebrows are strips of Basic Black.
- The nose is the top of the tree cut from the Christmas Tree Die! I cut off the trunk and it was slightly curled at the end and popped up on the face with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting from Frightfully Cute was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner. The witch face was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Genial Gems were added around the greeting AND one added for the wart on her chin!
Love it! I really think the nose just MAKES this face…and the WART, of course! Yep…I have a couple more ideas floating around in my head…will see how soon I can get them out on paper!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!