Since we are getting ready to start the Holiday Collection PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary tomorrow, I’ll be showing lots of Christmas Cards over the next few weeks since our Collection is using Holiday and Winter stamp sets. But, I’ve had this idea in my head to make for a while, so I thought I’d take this opportunity to make a last Halloween card and show my Frankenstein made with the Fall Fest Pumpkin and Framelits!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Black, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Old Olive, I embossed the top portion with the Lucky Stars Folder.
- I cut a pennant from the Party Pennants Bigz Die from Basic Black cardstock and added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Halloween Street image on a 1 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Ink. Then on a scrap piece of Whisper White, I stamped it again with Old Olive Ink and cut out the Happy Banner to adhere over the black one.
- The large pumpkin from Fall Fest was stamped with Old Olive on Whisper White, then stamped the face with Tuxedo Black on it.
- I cut the large pumpkin from Basic Black cardstock with the Fall Fun Framelit then used my Paper Snips to cut a jagged line of “hair” off the top and adhered it over top of the Old Olive one.
- I hand-drew the scar lines with Basic Black Marker. I also hand-cut two bolts from Brushed Silver cardstock and adhered them on the sides.
- I added a couple highlights on the “hair” with a White Gel Pen, and used the Sahara Sand Marker along the ground for a shadow.
- I punched the pumpkin image with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and added it to the pennant with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I colored the Rhinestones with Old Olive Blendabilities and added a trio of them to the circle.
Isn’t it fun? I love how it turned out! I think I’ll make a few more of these for my Halloween cards this year!
We’re getting ready to start a NEW Holiday Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary that is full of gift ideas, home decor and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Christmas and Winter products from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Don’t miss out on Early Bird Pricing…save $5 off the regular $29.95 price! Get over 24 projects for only $24.95 US! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!