I’m happy this month to be able to play along with the Alaska Achievers Monthly Blog Hop! This blog hop is for those of us who have earned the Alaska Incentive trip in July! I’m SO excited to go back to Alaska…the last Alaska Incentive trip was the first one I earned! Our theme again this month is the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products! You are at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you’ll continue around the blog hop by clicking on the link under my name in the bottom list. I’m in the USA, so if you need any of the products I used, please contact me!
I decided to use my A Good Day stamp set to create a couple cards…one to wish the rain away and one for Easter!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (free SAB selection!)
- The banner is cut from Soft Sky cardstock with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
- A 1/8″ strip of Myths & Magic 6×6 Glimmer Paper was added across the front for a little sparkle!
- The Bring on the Sunshine image from A Good Day was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch. It was colored with Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The circle is layered on a 1-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Basic Black cardstock.
- It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s hoping that greeting works! The sun IS shining today! lol! OK…next up is a sweet little Easter card with a peek-a-boo bunny inside!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper was adhered to a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic Gray cardstock. A 1-3/4 Circle was punched close to the bottom.
- A length of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon was added across the front and tied in a bow. Then the layer was adhered to the base.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punched inside the DSP opening.
- Inside a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added to the base card.
- The dotted circle from A Good Day was stamped (inside the circle from the front) with Calypso Coral Ink.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Bubbles & Fizz DSP was torn across the top and added to the bottom of the layer.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, cut out by hand, then added to the inside of the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bow is colored with Calypso Coral Marker and the bunny ears and cheeks with Pink Pirouette Marker.
- Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink.
Isn’t that a fun stamp set? There are still a LOT of images I haven’t even used in it!
OK…continue on the Alaska Achievers February 2018 blog hop by clicking under my name, Connie Babbert, on the list below! I’m sure they will have some fabulous creative projects to show you, too! And, visit my ONLINE STORE to order any of the products used! I’m happy to have you as my customer if you don’t already have a demonstrator!