It’s Day 6 for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Preview Week and we are introducing Elizabeth Price as our last Design Team Member!!! She has a FREE TUTORIAL of a fun home decor item for you to enjoy over on our site and find out where to sign up her BLOG CANDY…but you have to visit us there to find out the details! What’s the Summer Collection you ask? Well its 24 fabulous EXCLUSIVE projects each with a full downloadable tutorial! AND…by popular request…MORE card sets!
The projects shared through Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection are only shown to our subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else…not even previews…so you must be a member to enjoy. Our projects are perfect for gifts and SU demo classes and camps! Early bird special price is going on from now until June 22nd! Yes, only ONE MORE DAY to save! So relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your projects this summer!
Yes, another card using Flower Shop. I made this while visiting with my new grandbaby, Carter, and only had a few things with me. I'm amazed at how much I can actually do with just a few things. One thing I did forget, though, was a greeting set, so I had to improvise a little with this small "I'm So Sorry" greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes that I brought along for my Convention swaps. lol! I'm also missing my studio and lighting area for photographing my cards!
Here are the details:
- The base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Strawberry Slush cardstock is folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White with the Honeycomb folder.
- I cut a 2 x 5" and 1 x 4 3/4" piece of So Saffron Patterns Designer Paper and cut flag ends, then layered them on the left side.
- I stamped the flowers twice with Strawberry Slush ink and once with Pistachio Pudding ink, then punched with the Pansy punch. I cut the petals to layer the leaves behind the flowers.
- It is hard to tell in the photo, but the centers were stamped with Strawberry Slush on the So Saffron Patterns DSP, so they do have yellow centers. I popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I placed the flowers on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals, then stamped I'm So Sorry from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Strawberry Slush ink on Whisper White and punched with the Small Oval punch.
Make sure to check out Elizabeth Price's project today over on Create with Connie and Mary and find out where to leave a comment for BLOG CANDY! And…only 2 more days to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing! So…sign up today! Our Summer Collection starts on Sunday!