Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed the Tour de Freaks blog hop over the weekend! This card is one that I had originally thought would be one of my swap cards for an organized swap at Convention, but then I discarded it. I love the new "instagram and poloroid" look that is making the rounds in card making!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Primrose Petals cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the loopy flower from Flower Shop several times in the bottom left corner with Summer Starfruit ink.
- I cut a rectangle piece of Smoky Slate cardstock, then used a square framelit in the center. I adhered it to the Very Vanilla with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Awesome Thanks from Yippee Skippee was carefully stamped with Primrose Petals ink inside the open square area.
- I punched the Blossom punch from Primrose Petals cardstock and adhered to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Inside the Blossom punch is a punched Pansy from Soho Subway Designer Paper (yep…still using up a bunch of those that I had punched for another swap! lol!)
- I added a punched Itty Bitty flower center of Primrose Petals cardstock and a large Rhinestone jewel in the center.
Like it? I'll have another version of this card later in the week!