Wow! I can’t believe it is November already…and several days in! I was away at a long weekend stamping retreat and had my girlfriends here…so I feel like I’m in a time warp that I just woke up back in the real world! lol! We had SO much fun…can’t wait to do it again in the spring!
But…today I am sharing a special card that we did in my Christmas Card class last month. I love all the gold and glimmer on here using the snowflake set, Flurry of Wishes! Isn’t it pretty?
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla was embossed with the Boughs and Berries folder.
- Merry Christmas from Flurry of Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede in the lower right corner.
- The larger sized Gold Doily was added to the front on the left side and a strip of Gold Glimmer Ribbon was placed across it.
- The medium snowflake was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and punched with the Flower Medallion punch (on sale this week!), then adhered over the Gold Doily and Gold Glimmer Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small snowflake duo was stamped with Versamark on Gold Foil Cardstock, embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then punched with the Snow Flurry Punch. Just the larger sized one was popped up with a Stampin’ Dimensional on top of the medium snowflake.
- A Large Pearl was added to the center of the snowflake for just a little more elegance!
Isn’t that SO pretty? I love the Soft Suede along with Gold touches…really is VERY elegant and pretty.
Oh! It’s time to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set! Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!