I realized that I hadn’t shown I swap card I did for the Stampin’ Up! Grand Achievers group a couple months ago! I filled in a second spot at the last minute for someone who had dropped out, so they needed to be quick! Of course, my new snowflake stamp set, Flurry of Wishes, with matching punch came to the rescue. Always my biggest critic, but I think if I did this card again, I’m use the darker Bermuda Bay for the background snowflake and the lighter one in front!
Here are the details on this CAS card, easy to mass-produce for the holidays!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the middle snowflake from Flurry of Wishes was stamped with Soft Sky Ink and the greeting from the same set with Bermuda Bay Ink.
- A 3/8 x 5 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was added across the center of the snowflake.
- The snowflake duo was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Whisper White, then punched with the Snow Flurry Punch, using only the larger size. It was adhered over the larger one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the snowflake is a Perfect White Accent.
Yep! That’s it!!! Really! I think it is so pretty and definitely sparkles in real life!
It’s time to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set! Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!