I know you’ve seen several versions of this snowman online, but thought I’d also share mine! I love the punched snowflakes along the scarf area! I originally thought this might be my Christmas Card this year, but changed my mind…can’t wait to show you what I did. Have to get them mailed out first! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky, stamped with the Flurry of Wishes greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The snowman head is a 2-1/2 Circle punched from Whisper White cardstock and cut a little more than half.
- The scarf is two pieces, a 3/8″ x 2-1/2″ strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and a punched Word Window from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The nose is the tip of the Tree Punch cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the eyes are 1/4″ Circle from Basic Black and highlighted with a White Gel Pen.
- The double snowflake in the Flurry of Wishes stamp set was stamped with Soft Sky on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Softly Falling Punch. Rhinestones were added to the center of the snowflakes and they were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it…but isn’t he just the sweetest? Love his little face! lol!
Guess what else is a sweet deal? The Create with Connie and Mary DECEMBER MINI SESSION! We have put together some great tutorials for you which will include NEW OCCASIONS PRODUCTS! Here’s a sneak peek of what we are doing.
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- Wonderland (last minute gift packaging idea!)
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November? Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter! I hope you’ll join us! Just visit Create with Connie and Mary to sign up!