This was a card I made a while ago wanting to use up some of the pretty English Garden Designer Paper. I showed this Collar Fold technique at my Punch & Technique class last month!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, folded in half with the fold on the left.
- Cut the DSP to 4 x 5-1/2 (you’ll get more out of one 12×12 sheet), watching the direction of the pattern on both sides.
- On the long side, measure and mark at 2-3/4, then cut in approx. 1-1/2 inches, folding back the sides of each side to match up to the corner. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional under the collar point.
- Stamp the greeting from Suite Sayings with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the opening the “collar fold” makes.
- Punch a 2″ Circle from Basic Black cardstock and add to the front.
- Stamp the inside flower from Garden in Bloom with Hello Honey Ink on scrap Whisper White, then stamp the outside with Delightful Dijon Ink. Stamp the center of the flower with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Hand cut out and place on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two inside leaves with Old Olive Ink and the outside with Mossy Meadow Ink. Hand cut out and adhere under the flower.
- Add a Rhinestone Jewel to the center of the flower for a little bling!
Coming Soon! The May 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog PREORDER items that demos could order! Or…customers can begin ordering on June 1st!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both May and June for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Preorder project for you designed by me using Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer paper! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!