Happy Monday!!!! I really had a chance to RELAX this weekend. It felt good to have nothing on our agenda, except watching our grandson, Carter, at his ice skating lesson! That was fun!
A week or so ago, I participated in a vellum blog hop. This was the card that I originally made, then decided to make another style for the actual blog hop. But, I thought you’d want to see this one, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the bottom is a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of the polka dot pattern in the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper pack added to the Pool Party layer.
- A 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Mossy Meadow cardstock hides the seam.
- Stamp the greeting from Grateful Bunch with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- Stamp the middle flower from Grateful Bunch stamp set with Mossy Meadow Ink on Blushing Bride cardstock, then punch with the Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Adhere to 1-1/2 Circle punched from the same Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper.
- Using the Festive Flower Punch, cut 8 petals from the Sale-A-Bration Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack and a 1-3/4″ Circle for the center. Adhere the petals to the vellum circle. Add the flower DSP circle over top with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add the entire flower to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flower is an It’s My Party Enamel Dot.
Want to order the supplies? You can bundle the new Occasions products to get the FREE Sale-A-Bration Vellum Stack!
My Grateful Bunch SAB Bundle
#140801 Grateful Bunch Stamp Set & Blossom Bunch Punch – $33 (Save 15%!)
#140557 Birthday Bouquet DSP – $11
#140554 It’s My Party Enamel Dots – $4
#140558 Birthday Bouquet Cardstock Pack – $7
TOTAL $55 plus tax & shipping
FREE #141019 Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack
BONUS! Receive TWO additional cards in the mail from me using these bundled products FREE with your online order of $35 or more (before S/H and tax.) Please use Hostess Code JDRUWHNX on orders under $150, or take your own Hostess Benefits if over $150 and you’ll still get the cards. Remember to ALLOW demonstrator contact so the cards can be mailed to you!