I have a couple thank you notes to send out and when I saw the Global Design Project’s theme challenge GDP027 this week is Thank you, I decided to play along with them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Timeless Elegance Designer Paper.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Sahara Sand, the Grateful Bunch leaves and flowers were stamped with Black Archival Ink. In the centers are It’s My Party Enamel Dots.
- A bow of Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker’s twine is tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting, also from Grateful Bunch, is stamped with Melon Mambo.
That’s it…totally CAS. I almost wanted to try to whitewash the flowers and leaves, but decided to just leave it alone. lol!
Don’t forget! We just opened the March 2016 MINI SESSION and it is only $8.95 US with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
- Pyramid Pal Thinlets & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures & Cups & Kettle Framelits
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
Sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!