I was so happy to see another stamp set in the Occasions catalog that works with the Hearth & Home Framelits that premiered in the Holiday catalog! These images are darling with the flying kite, tree and bench being highlighted throughout the “window” of the Framelits. Today’s card is one that I used for my Go Diva’s swap last month! It doesn’t use the Framelits, but I liked how it looked alone with just the Miss You greeting!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, folded in half.
- Punch the bottom of the 2 x 4 Botanical Gardens Designer Paper with the Triple Banner Punch and adhere across the center of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Adhere a 3″ strip of Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon under the DSP and to the back of the right side of the Whisper White layer. Adhere to the base card.
- Stamp the bench image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Pool Party cardstock, punch with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch.
- Use the AquaPainter and Mossy Meadow Marker to watercolor the “grass” area under the bench.
- Use a Blender Pen and White Craft Ink Refill to color in the clouds.
- Add the 2-1/2″ Circle to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Blossom Bunch Punch with Hello Honey and Cajun Craze Cardstock to make the flowers. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (GOOD TIMING! This punch is on SALE for $13.50 US with the Weekly Specials until Feb. 15th! Contact me to order it!)
- Add Perfect White Accent to the center of the flowers.
- Stamp Missing You from the Happy Home stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink under the DSP.
That’s it! Isn’t that a cool image? I do love it! Hope you do, too!
We are getting ready to launch our Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session…have you signed up yet? If not, here is some information and a sneak peek for you! You can sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary…or on my blog sidebar!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January?
Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!