You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Connie Babbert at INKspired Treasures, or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting my blog, Connie Babbert.
While I was in Hawaii, I picked up some of these cute Hawaii pens as a thank you for my Stamp Club members and hostesses. Like usual, I didn’t think to photograph until I had already given a bunch of them out. But, here’s what the group looks like of those remaining:
So…what is new and old on here?
- I stamped the larger Flower Patch flower with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White and then the center with new Watermelon Wonder Ink. It was cut out with the Flower Fair Framelit.
- I added a new Perfect White Accent to the center of the flower.
- The cello bag topper was cut 2 x 3-1/2 from new Mint Macaron cardstock. The cardstock was slipped into the back of the Decorative Label Punch to get the decorative edge.
- I stamped the leaves image from Kinda Eclectic with new Cucumber Crush Ink on top.
- I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp to spell out Mahalo (Thank You) inked with new Watermelon Wonder ink on a 1/2″ strip of Whisper White, then cut the flag end.
- I added the pens to the 1 x 8 cello bag, then stapled the topper on it.