Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking fall cookies!
I’ve used Banner Year again for my card! I thought the little pumpkins would work perfectly.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The two labels were cut from Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock with the Tasteful Label Dies and adhered together, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pumpkins, stem/leaves from Banner Year Stamp Set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Inks on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White, cut the end at an angle, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glimmer Dots were added above the greeting for a little bling!
I’m not usually a person who likes using small images, but this set is really fun! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27