Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking fall cookies!
I’ve used Banner Year again for my card! I thought the little pumpkins would work perfectly.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The two labels were cut from Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock with the Tasteful Label Dies and adhered together, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pumpkins, stem/leaves from Banner Year Stamp Set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Inks on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White, cut the end at an angle, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glimmer Dots were added above the greeting for a little bling!
I’m not usually a person who likes using small images, but this set is really fun! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV