Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking fall cookies!
I’ve used Banner Year again for my card! I thought the little pumpkins would work perfectly.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The two labels were cut from Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock with the Tasteful Label Dies and adhered together, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pumpkins, stem/leaves from Banner Year Stamp Set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Inks on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White, cut the end at an angle, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glimmer Dots were added above the greeting for a little bling!
I’m not usually a person who likes using small images, but this set is really fun! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM