Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking fall cookies!
I’ve used Banner Year again for my card! I thought the little pumpkins would work perfectly.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The two labels were cut from Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock with the Tasteful Label Dies and adhered together, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pumpkins, stem/leaves from Banner Year Stamp Set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Inks on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White, cut the end at an angle, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glimmer Dots were added above the greeting for a little bling!
I’m not usually a person who likes using small images, but this set is really fun! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF