Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking fall cookies!
I’ve used Banner Year again for my card! I thought the little pumpkins would work perfectly.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The two labels were cut from Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock with the Tasteful Label Dies and adhered together, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pumpkins, stem/leaves from Banner Year Stamp Set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Inks on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White, cut the end at an angle, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glimmer Dots were added above the greeting for a little bling!
I’m not usually a person who likes using small images, but this set is really fun! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR