Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this floral tag and was inspired to use my new Pretty Perennials Bundle.
I knew I wanted to use flowers to recreate this tag, so pulled out my new Pretty Perennials stamp set and dies to see what I could come up with. After several variations, I settled on this one looking the most like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The leaves from the Perennial Dies were cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock and adhered to the background.
- The background flowers were cut from Flower & Field Designer Paper (free SAB) and added to the stems with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline flowers were cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the Perennial Dies and adhered with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional in the center.
- The stamens were cut from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the centers.
- Some Sequins for Everything (carryover item) were added to the centers and background for a little bling!
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then tucked under the flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Aren’t those dies gorgeous? They do all the work on this card…no stamping except the greeting! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!