Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this floral tag and was inspired to use my new Pretty Perennials Bundle.
I knew I wanted to use flowers to recreate this tag, so pulled out my new Pretty Perennials stamp set and dies to see what I could come up with. After several variations, I settled on this one looking the most like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The leaves from the Perennial Dies were cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock and adhered to the background.
- The background flowers were cut from Flower & Field Designer Paper (free SAB) and added to the stems with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline flowers were cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the Perennial Dies and adhered with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional in the center.
- The stamens were cut from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the centers.
- Some Sequins for Everything (carryover item) were added to the centers and background for a little bling!
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then tucked under the flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Aren’t those dies gorgeous? They do all the work on this card…no stamping except the greeting! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6