Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this floral tag and was inspired to use my new Pretty Perennials Bundle.
I knew I wanted to use flowers to recreate this tag, so pulled out my new Pretty Perennials stamp set and dies to see what I could come up with. After several variations, I settled on this one looking the most like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The leaves from the Perennial Dies were cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock and adhered to the background.
- The background flowers were cut from Flower & Field Designer Paper (free SAB) and added to the stems with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The outline flowers were cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the Perennial Dies and adhered with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional in the center.
- The stamens were cut from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the centers.
- Some Sequins for Everything (carryover item) were added to the centers and background for a little bling!
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then tucked under the flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Aren’t those dies gorgeous? They do all the work on this card…no stamping except the greeting! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!