Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some fun penguin cookies for our inspiration piece!
Of course…I just had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Penguin Place Stamp Set along with the Stitched Snowflake Dies for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the snowflake Wintery Embossing Folder. (I ran it thru twice so I covered the entire front.)
- A circle was cut from the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper with the Layering Circles Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Snowflakes were cut from Polished Pink, Blushing Bride and Fresh Freesia cardstock with the Stitched Snowflakes Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The penguin body was punched from Basic Black, the inside from Basic White, and the feet from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Penguin Builder Punch.
- The eyes were stamped with Memento Black Ink and the nose with Pumpkin Pie Ink on the inside Basic White body.
- The scarf and hat from Penguin Place stamp set were stamped with Fresh Freesia ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the penguin. The penguin was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings was stamped with Polished Pink Ink on Basic White and cut with the 1″ Layering Circle.
- Subtle Shimmer Sequins were added to the circle and the center of the snowflakes for a little bling.
I absolutely LOVE this card with the unusual holiday colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!