Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a bowl of pumpkins for our inspiration piece!
My mind went to how could I create the bowl. I looked at my dies, and figured that the large label from Seasonal Labels Dies would work and the small pumpkins in the Seasonal Swirls Dies would be a perfect fit!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock with a 1/4 x 4 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstocks were added across the front.
- The large Seasonal Label was cut from Basic White cardstock, then sponged with Smoky Slate Ink to give it a farmhouse feel. The edges were curled up to resemble the sides of the bowl.
- Two sets of leaves from Season’s Blessings were stamped off with Soft Succulent Ink onto Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Seasonal Basket Dies. They were cut apart and added into the “bowl” with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Four Misty Moonlight, three Pumpkin Pie and three Basic White pumpkins were cut with the Seasonal Swirls Die, then added to the bowl randomly.
- The greeting from Season’s Blessings stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 Soft Succulent cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was tucked into the pumpkins.
- Some Brushed Metallic Dots were added in the background.
This was SO much fun to create and put together…think it looks pretty much like the inspiration piece! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!