- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is embossed with the Sequins Embossing Folder. On top a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Petal Passion Designer Paper was adhered with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper across it.
- The panda was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Stitched Oval Shape.
- Love You was stamped with Real Red Ink and the oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Red Glimmer Heart was cut from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits and adhered over the balloon image.
Isn’t that fun! I hope my grandson likes it! Now to get the rest of the grandkids’ cards done! lol! Check out what Mary did with this inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary!
BRAND NEW! Our next Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is now available to order! You’ll get 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love, plus the step-by-step tutorial! We have 4 options to choose from so you get the choice that fits you. See details HERE!