- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded (fold is on the side).
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Check Background and Mango Melody Ink.
- Early Espresso cardstock was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Square.
- The sunflower was stamped on a scrap piece of So Saffron cardstock with Crushed Curry, Mango Melody and Early Espresso Inks and punched with the 2-1/2 circle punch, then added to the square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green, punched with the Trio Leaf Punch and tucked under the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock then cut with a flag end.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added under the greeting.
- Finally, a piece of Braided Linen Trim was tied in a knot and frayed, then added to the center of the sunflower with a Mini Glue Dot.
It’s a pretty simple layout, so you’d be surprised that I fussed and fussed with it! lol! In fact, I completely tore my original apart and redid it! Sometimes it just doesn’t come out like you imagine in your head! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!