- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded (fold is on the side).
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Check Background and Mango Melody Ink.
- Early Espresso cardstock was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Square.
- The sunflower was stamped on a scrap piece of So Saffron cardstock with Crushed Curry, Mango Melody and Early Espresso Inks and punched with the 2-1/2 circle punch, then added to the square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green, punched with the Trio Leaf Punch and tucked under the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock then cut with a flag end.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added under the greeting.
- Finally, a piece of Braided Linen Trim was tied in a knot and frayed, then added to the center of the sunflower with a Mini Glue Dot.
It’s a pretty simple layout, so you’d be surprised that I fussed and fussed with it! lol! In fact, I completely tore my original apart and redid it! Sometimes it just doesn’t come out like you imagine in your head! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27