- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded (fold is on the side).
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Check Background and Mango Melody Ink.
- Early Espresso cardstock was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Square.
- The sunflower was stamped on a scrap piece of So Saffron cardstock with Crushed Curry, Mango Melody and Early Espresso Inks and punched with the 2-1/2 circle punch, then added to the square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green, punched with the Trio Leaf Punch and tucked under the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock then cut with a flag end.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added under the greeting.
- Finally, a piece of Braided Linen Trim was tied in a knot and frayed, then added to the center of the sunflower with a Mini Glue Dot.
It’s a pretty simple layout, so you’d be surprised that I fussed and fussed with it! lol! In fact, I completely tore my original apart and redid it! Sometimes it just doesn’t come out like you imagine in your head! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ