Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have gorgeous hand-crafted necklace for our inspiration today!
I have to say…I’ve used the Gather Together suite of products a LOT this season! It creates such beautiful cards! When I saw the leaf in the necklace, I knew I’d use it again. BUT…I also remembered making ribbon roses and wanted to recreate one of those! I LOVE how this card turned out. I spied some copper tones in with the gold, so I pulled out the copper for my card and used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper to get me started!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Brightly Gleaming DSP is added on top.
- To make the ribbon flower, I used a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch from Very Vanilla cardstock for my base and covered it with Tear & Tape. I started in the center and twisted the Mint Macaron 1/4 Textile Ribbon around in circles until the circle was completely covered. The tail is adhered on the back.
- In the center, I punched the Medium Daisy punch from Copper Foil Paper, then punched it again with a 1″ Circle to make it smaller. A large clear Faceted Gem is in the center. Two Mini Dimensionals were stacked on top of each other and added to the center of the ribbon flower. It was added to the front of the card.
- The large leaf in Gather Together was stamped twice with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink on Mint Macaron cardstock, then cut with the Gathered Leaves Die. They were tucked under the ribbon rose on the front.
- Two embossed leaves were cut rom Copper Foil and tucked around the ribbon rose.
- Season of Thanks was stamped with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink towards the bottom.
This card is absolutely STUNNING in real life, if I must say so myself! I’m so happy it turned out like I had created in my head! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions...birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND...the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 93UAHGEP
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!