Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have gorgeous hand-crafted necklace for our inspiration today!
I have to say…I’ve used the Gather Together suite of products a LOT this season! It creates such beautiful cards! When I saw the leaf in the necklace, I knew I’d use it again. BUT…I also remembered making ribbon roses and wanted to recreate one of those! I LOVE how this card turned out. I spied some copper tones in with the gold, so I pulled out the copper for my card and used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper to get me started!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Brightly Gleaming DSP is added on top.
- To make the ribbon flower, I used a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch from Very Vanilla cardstock for my base and covered it with Tear & Tape. I started in the center and twisted the Mint Macaron 1/4 Textile Ribbon around in circles until the circle was completely covered. The tail is adhered on the back.
- In the center, I punched the Medium Daisy punch from Copper Foil Paper, then punched it again with a 1″ Circle to make it smaller. A large clear Faceted Gem is in the center. Two Mini Dimensionals were stacked on top of each other and added to the center of the ribbon flower. It was added to the front of the card.
- The large leaf in Gather Together was stamped twice with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink on Mint Macaron cardstock, then cut with the Gathered Leaves Die. They were tucked under the ribbon rose on the front.
- Two embossed leaves were cut rom Copper Foil and tucked around the ribbon rose.
- Season of Thanks was stamped with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink towards the bottom.
This card is absolutely STUNNING in real life, if I must say so myself! I’m so happy it turned out like I had created in my head! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!