I’m blessed this month to be able to play along with the Alaska Achievers Monthly Blog Hop! This blog hop is for those of us who have earned the Alaska Incentive trip in July! I’m SO excited to go back to Alaska…the last Alaska Incentive trip was the first one I earned! Our theme this month is the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products! You are at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you’ll continue around the blog hop by clicking on the link under my name in the bottom list. I’m in the USA, so if you need any of the products I used, please contact me!
I used the stamp set, Heart Happiness, in the Occasions Catalog for my card and it is a fun peek-a-boo tri-fold! I love making this type of card…simple, yet interactive!
Here’s the inside opened up!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 2-1/4 and 6-3/4.
- The card is opened up and the 2″ circle punch slides in from the right side and punches a circle centered on the 2-1/4 score line.
- The shorter front flap folds down and a 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of striped Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper is added on the front.
- I Love You from Happy Birthday Gorgeous is stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP on the flap.
- Fold the bottom portion up and add a 4 x 4 piece of the heart pattern from Painted with Love DSP.
- Stamp the polka dot heart with Melon Mambo on scrap Whisper White. Punch the heart with 1-3/4 circle punch and adhere to a 2″ circle punched from Rich Razzleberry. Adhere half of the circles to the top of the card inside the already punched circle area.
- Also stamp on scrap Whisper White cardstock, two of the little roses with Memento Black. Color with Calypso Coral and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Add one to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional, then add the other slightly under where the top folds down to hold the card closed with another Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Open the card and add a 4×4 Whisper White panel that has been stamped with the cascading hearts in Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo Inks.
Isn’t that fun? OK…continue on the Alaska Achievers January 2018 blog hop by clicking under my name, Connie Babbert, on the list below! I’m sure they will have some fabulous creative projects to show you, too!