WELCOME to the Grand Vacation Achiever’s Blog Hop! We have a fun theme for you this month! Color Me New…using at least two of the new In Colors on our project!
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Connie Babbert or you may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting me – Connie Babbert.
I thought immediately of the Cherry on Top Designer Paper because I know it has In Colors in it! Here’s what I came up with…a Made with Love Baker’s Box along with a matching card!
Here are the details of the card:
- The 4-1/4 x 11 base is the nice HEAVY Whisper White! LOVE it!
- The Tip Top Taupe (NEW COLOR #1) layer is cut 3-3/4 x 5 and the corners rounded. The bottom was stamped with the Made with Love dotted trio image with Tip Top Taupe ink.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Watermelon Wonder (NEW COLOR #2) is placed towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 square of Cherry on Top Designer Paper was layered on a 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 Cucumber Crush (NEW COLOR #3) cardstock.
- The cute bunny from Made with Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tags & Labels Framelits, then matted on the next size larger of Crushed Curry cardstock. Her checks and ear were colored with Pink Pirouette Marker.
- A Linen Thread bow was tied at the top of the tag and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Baker’s Box was cut from Tip Top Taupe cardstock.
- A 2″ strip of Cherry On Top Designer Paper was pieced around the box and the 1/2″ Watermelon Wonder cardstock was trimmed at the bottom.
- The bunny from Made with Love was stamped on Whisper White, then cut with the tag from the Baker’s Box Thinlet. It was placed on a 1″ strip of Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1/8″ holes were punched at the top of the box and tied with a double bow of Linen Thread.
Remember…you are at my blog, Connie Babbert, check out the next person below and continue on around! Enjoy!