Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip! June’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
PRIZE PEONY BUNDLE
I love peonies and the Prized Peony images AND the layered interactive Peony Dies are SO realistic. Both make it easy to create beautiful cards! I used just the Peony dies on this one! But stop back, I’ve used this bundle MANY times so far and will be showing them on my blog!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 4 piece of Peony Garden DSP was altered slightly with a little Stampin’ Blends magic! I used the natural lines of the chevron print and the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends marker, along with a ruler, to draw the more predominant lines on the DSP! It give me the stripe I wanted!
- The DSP was added to the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon was added across the front and secured in the back to hide the seam, then added to the front of the card.
- The Square Vellum Doily was turned as a diamond and adhered to the DSP.
- The petals of the Peony were cut with the Peony Dies from Whisper White cardstock, then the edges were sponged with Magenta Madness Ink. They were layered together (they are interactive and SO easy!), the adhered to the front.
- The center was cut with the die from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The leaves were cut from Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Pear Pizzazz Ink. They were tucked under the flower.
- The greeting from Prized Peony was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Two Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the top.
Isn’t that LOVELY? I can’t believe how easy they diecuts are to put together! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Square Vellum Doilies for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV