Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip! June’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
PRIZE PEONY BUNDLE
I love peonies and the Prized Peony images AND the layered interactive Peony Dies are SO realistic. Both make it easy to create beautiful cards! I used just the Peony dies on this one! But stop back, I’ve used this bundle MANY times so far and will be showing them on my blog!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 4 piece of Peony Garden DSP was altered slightly with a little Stampin’ Blends magic! I used the natural lines of the chevron print and the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends marker, along with a ruler, to draw the more predominant lines on the DSP! It give me the stripe I wanted!
- The DSP was added to the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon was added across the front and secured in the back to hide the seam, then added to the front of the card.
- The Square Vellum Doily was turned as a diamond and adhered to the DSP.
- The petals of the Peony were cut with the Peony Dies from Whisper White cardstock, then the edges were sponged with Magenta Madness Ink. They were layered together (they are interactive and SO easy!), the adhered to the front.
- The center was cut with the die from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The leaves were cut from Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Pear Pizzazz Ink. They were tucked under the flower.
- The greeting from Prized Peony was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Two Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the top.
Isn’t that LOVELY? I can’t believe how easy they diecuts are to put together! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Square Vellum Doilies for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27