Those of you who follow Create with Connie and Mary know that we have been doing a Blog Hop while we are in session. Well, we are excited to announce that we are EXPANDING that the blog hop to EVERY Saturday with our FABULOUS Design Team! Don’t worry, our Thursday Challenge is still going strong…make sure to check out our new members for that team!
This week we are focusing on the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set…one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration sets you can get with a $50 purchase! You’ve probably just come from Deb Currier’s blog…isn’t her card awesome? I love her work!
OK…so here’s my card for this week! I love the simplicity of making wonderful flowers with this set…but thought I’d try something a little different and stamp on Crumb Cake with Whisper White first, then add in the additional colors!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pool Party, folded in half.
- On top is a 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Pool Party, embossed with the Spring Flowers Folder. It is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 panel of Crumb Cake, the solid blossom was stamped with White Craft Ink. The second step was stamped with Blush Blossom and the third step was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink. The stem was stamped with Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow inks.
- The greeting was stamped with Mossy Meadow, too.
- A 1/2 x 3 3/4 strip of Blushing Bride was added to the bottom of the Crumb Cake, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a trio of Rhinestones and some Coastal Cabana Thick Twine tied in a bow was added for a little bling!
OK…continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop by visiting Mary Brown’s blog…you know her card will be FABULOUS! And…put us on your schedule to check us out EVERY Saturday!