I can't resist Stampin' Up!'s Valentine stamp set, Love You More! Some day Carter will be old enough for me to help him make Valentines for his school friends! lol! This set is perfect!
I had to use Fresh Prints again…I just love the colors for Valentines and the patterns are so perfect! I can't believe how much I've used of this paper stack already! Of course, we are featuring it in our Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection, so I used some of it on my projects for it, too!
Here are the details for this card:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana folded in half.
- The Real Red layer is 3-3/4 x 5.
- Crumb Cake was cut 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 and I added 3/8" strips of the stripe pattern in Fresh Prints Paper Stack across the top.
- I also cut a Label Framelit from the red print in Fresh Prints.
- The globe from Love You More was stamped with Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper White and cut out, then placed on the Label Framelit with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I used the Owl Punch for the small heart with Red Glimmer Paper.
- I inked up the greeting with Real Red Marker, then stamped below the globe. I thought it looked a little plain, so I added some Chevron Punch pieces from Coastal Cabana surrounding the greeting!
Lots of fun and CAS!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…FOUR projects…for only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!