How about a new picture of my sweet grandson, Carter! In this one I was holding him and he's looking at grandpa! He is 13 weeks old now. You can't see it, but he has one of the Ohio State onesies we got him on! Go Bucks!
Without seeing each other's cards a couple weeks ago, Mary and I had VERY similar cards done for our Create with Connie and Mary Challenge. I decided to change mine out to something different at the last minute, but then realized I haven't shared my original card with you. It was for a sketch challenge and we both used leaves! And…since now I've made you curious, you can see both of our cards over on Create with Connie and Mary here.
So here are the details on mine:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Soft Sky cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock on top.
- Over that is a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 square of the plaid pattern from Sweater Weather Designer Paper.
- I added two banner strips of DSP, one 1" wide and one 3/4" wide placed at the top edge of the DSP and cut flag ends.
- I stamped Magnificent Maple image with Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and cut them out. I added them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, then tied a double bow of Linen Thread and placed on the stems with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, I tucked in the Get Well greeting from Express Yourself Hostess set, stamped in Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake and cut a flag end.
I LOVE these colors for fall…that Soft Sky color just sets them off SO beautifully!
I still have RIBBON SHARES going on now! ALL the ribbons in the main catalog are available. I have another order going in this weekend! Here are the details!
ANOTHER order of Ribbon is going in THIS WEEKEND!
BONUS: Get a free package of Candy Dots in your choice of family color with each $50 ribbon share purchase (before shipping)!