Does this card look familiar? Remember this card HERE? I told you at that time that I had a second version to share and I’m just getting around to it now! lol! Both have similar layouts, but the Gold Glimmer Paper is placed in different spots. Which do you like better? I do like the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder on this one!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half
- The Garden Green layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and embossed with the Lucky Stars Folder and the two left corners are rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- Nordic Noel Designer Paper is 1 x 4 and placed across the front.
- The Making Spirits Bright cocktail is stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and colored with So Saffron, Real Red, Soft Sky and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers. It is cut with the Window Frame Framelit.
- The Gold Glimmer Paper square is cut 1/4″ larger than the Framelit and layered behind, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So two versions of this card…similar with colors and details, but different with the embossed stars versus the Confetti Star punch! I like them both!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
this is NOT available at my online store since it is my personal sale
YES!!! Other items may be added to your order!
*MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 12 items…can be ANY combination of adhesives!