I’m happy this month to be able to play along again this month with the Alaska Achievers Monthly Blog Hop! This blog hop is for those of us who have earned the Stampin’ Up! Alaska Incentive trip in July! We are repeating the theme of Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products…only a couple more weeks to earn the Sale-a-Bration items FREE! You are at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you’ll continue around the blog hop by clicking on the link under my name in the bottom list. I’m in the USA, so if you need any of the products I used, please contact me!
I’ve used a couple Sale-A-Bration items on my cards…Heartfelt Blooms stamp set and the awesome Springtime Foils Designer Paper. The Calypso Coral card also has the SAB Shimmer Ribbon on it! I’m going to be SO sad when I can’t use these products regularly anymore…they are just gorgeous. The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set really makes stamping SO easy! The image does all the work for shading.
It is hard to tell from the photos, but the polka dots is a Copper Foil an the stripe is a Silver Foil. I thought they complemented the colors really well!
- The Base is either 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Berry Burst or Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Springtime Foils Designer Paper (a FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 selection!)
- The FREE Shimmer Ribbon in Calypso Coral (or Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbonn from the Occasions catalog), was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow.
- The Heartfelt Blooms image was stamped with Berry Burst or Calypso Coral Ink on a 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White and layered on a 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Gray or Old Olive cardstock.
- The layers were placed at angles on the front of the card over the ribbon.
- Thank you from Heartfelt Blooms was stamped on a 5/8 x 2 piece of Whisper White, cut with a flag end and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t it fun how different each of them look with the different colors?
OK…continue on the Alaska Achievers March 2018 blog hop by clicking under my name, Connie Babbert, on the list below! I’m sure they will have some fabulous creative projects to show you, too! And, visit my ONLINE STORE to order any of the products used! I’m happy to have you as my customer if you don’t already have a demonstrator!