Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I’ve switched out my Christmas displays for Valentine displays in my home! Here’s a little banner that I put together to go on a basket that sits up on my kitchen cabinets! I make different banners for different holidays.
- The banner pieces are the second from largest Stitched Nested Label Dies cut from DSP backing board, then covered with the From My Heart Designer Paper on top using Monoadhesive Glue.
- A 1/8″ hole is punched in the top of the labels.
- The Large Letters of I and U were cut with the Large Letter Dies (on the Clearance Rack in the US!!! Grab them before they are gone, they are one of the BEST investments!) from Basic Black cardstock and added to the labels with Foam Strips.
- Three Red Rhinestone were added to each of the letters.
- For the center label, the Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily is added first.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Basic Black and added to the doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The arrow from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, hand-cut and added to the Scallop Heart.
- The red dotted heart and From My Heart greeting in the Heartfelt stamp set are stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock. It was punched with the Solid Heart Punch, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A From My Heart Feceted Gem is added next to the greeting for a little more bling.
- The Grapefruit Grove Twine from Nature’s Twine was knotted thru the holes with some extra on the sides for tying.
Here’s the basket that the banner is tied to on my cabinets! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my January Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: 93UAHGEP
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR