Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I’ve switched out my Christmas displays for Valentine displays in my home! Here’s a little banner that I put together to go on a basket that sits up on my kitchen cabinets! I make different banners for different holidays.
- The banner pieces are the second from largest Stitched Nested Label Dies cut from DSP backing board, then covered with the From My Heart Designer Paper on top using Monoadhesive Glue.
- A 1/8″ hole is punched in the top of the labels.
- The Large Letters of I and U were cut with the Large Letter Dies (on the Clearance Rack in the US!!! Grab them before they are gone, they are one of the BEST investments!) from Basic Black cardstock and added to the labels with Foam Strips.
- Three Red Rhinestone were added to each of the letters.
- For the center label, the Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily is added first.
- The Scallop Heart was punched from Basic Black and added to the doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The arrow from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, hand-cut and added to the Scallop Heart.
- The red dotted heart and From My Heart greeting in the Heartfelt stamp set are stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock. It was punched with the Solid Heart Punch, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A From My Heart Feceted Gem is added next to the greeting for a little more bling.
- The Grapefruit Grove Twine from Nature’s Twine was knotted thru the holes with some extra on the sides for tying.
Here’s the basket that the banner is tied to on my cabinets! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my January Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: 93UAHGEP
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!