Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
My girlfriend has a special birthday milestone this year and I wanted to make her a special card! I love Hydrangeas and I’m pretty sure she does, too, so I grabbed my Hydrangea Haven Bundle to make her card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was put on top.
- I cut some unique shaped pieces of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper for the background and left space to place some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon thru the center diagonally.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangles were cut from Highland Heather and Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hydrangea was stamped with Memento Black and the blossom fill with Highland Heather Ink. The small blossom fill was stamped over top with Seaside Spray Ink to give it a two-tone look. The stem and leaves fill were stamped with Old Olive Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on 3/4 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added in the background.
I just love how this turned out…especially the background designer paper on here!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!