Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
My girlfriend has a special birthday milestone this year and I wanted to make her a special card! I love Hydrangeas and I’m pretty sure she does, too, so I grabbed my Hydrangea Haven Bundle to make her card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was put on top.
- I cut some unique shaped pieces of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper for the background and left space to place some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon thru the center diagonally.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangles were cut from Highland Heather and Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hydrangea was stamped with Memento Black and the blossom fill with Highland Heather Ink. The small blossom fill was stamped over top with Seaside Spray Ink to give it a two-tone look. The stem and leaves fill were stamped with Old Olive Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on 3/4 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added in the background.
I just love how this turned out…especially the background designer paper on here!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!