Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
My girlfriend has a special birthday milestone this year and I wanted to make her a special card! I love Hydrangeas and I’m pretty sure she does, too, so I grabbed my Hydrangea Haven Bundle to make her card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was put on top.
- I cut some unique shaped pieces of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper for the background and left space to place some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon thru the center diagonally.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangles were cut from Highland Heather and Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hydrangea was stamped with Memento Black and the blossom fill with Highland Heather Ink. The small blossom fill was stamped over top with Seaside Spray Ink to give it a two-tone look. The stem and leaves fill were stamped with Old Olive Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on 3/4 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added in the background.
I just love how this turned out…especially the background designer paper on here!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM