Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) January’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
My girlfriend has a special birthday milestone this year and I wanted to make her a special card! I love Hydrangeas and I’m pretty sure she does, too, so I grabbed my Hydrangea Haven Bundle to make her card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was put on top.
- I cut some unique shaped pieces of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper for the background and left space to place some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon thru the center diagonally.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangles were cut from Highland Heather and Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hydrangea was stamped with Memento Black and the blossom fill with Highland Heather Ink. The small blossom fill was stamped over top with Seaside Spray Ink to give it a two-tone look. The stem and leaves fill were stamped with Old Olive Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on 3/4 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end cut at an angle.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added in the background.
I just love how this turned out…especially the background designer paper on here!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR