At Stampin’ Up!, we’ve rolled over a new year and now the Maui Achievers are together for a monthly Blog Hop! I’m happy to say that I’ll be continuing, as I’m thankful to have earned the Maui Incentive Trip! I very much appreciate my customers and downline who helped me earn this trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING GOES! Isn’t that easy?
CUP OF CHRISTMAS
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Night Before Christmas Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Pretty Peacock Foil was added across the front.
- Two 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of Real Red cardstock were added above the DSP and below the Foil.
- One cup from Cups of Christmas was stamped with Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with Cup of Cheer Dies.
- The greeting was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the opposite handle Cup of Cheer Die.
- The Candy Cane Dies were cut from Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and adhered together, then added to the cup.
- A sprig of Pretty Peacock cardstock greenery was cut with the Dies and added behind the candy cane. The bow was cut from Real Red and aded on top.
- The poinsettia was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with the Light & Dark Real Red and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends, the center with Mango Melody Blends, then added to the polka dot cup with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Vanilla cup was added to the DSP and the Pretty Peacock cup was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
So fun to give this card to a special friend, right? If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my October Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: RC4URSYV
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!