At Stampin’ Up!, we’ve rolled over a new year and now the Maui Achievers are together for a monthly Blog Hop! I’m happy to say that I’ll be continuing, as I’m thankful to have earned the Maui Incentive Trip! I very much appreciate my customers and downline who helped me earn this trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING GOES! Isn’t that easy?
CUP OF CHRISTMAS
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Night Before Christmas Designer Paper.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Pretty Peacock Foil was added across the front.
- Two 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of Real Red cardstock were added above the DSP and below the Foil.
- One cup from Cups of Christmas was stamped with Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with Cup of Cheer Dies.
- The greeting was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the opposite handle Cup of Cheer Die.
- The Candy Cane Dies were cut from Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and adhered together, then added to the cup.
- A sprig of Pretty Peacock cardstock greenery was cut with the Dies and added behind the candy cane. The bow was cut from Real Red and aded on top.
- The poinsettia was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with the Light & Dark Real Red and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends, the center with Mango Melody Blends, then added to the polka dot cup with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Vanilla cup was added to the DSP and the Pretty Peacock cup was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
So fun to give this card to a special friend, right? If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my October Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OCTOBER HOST CODE: RC4URSYV
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM