Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog Sneak Peeks! Can’t wait to see what everyone has done this month! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
TO A WILD ROSE
I fell in love with To A Wild Rose at first glance…the set designed by Mary Ellen Byler for her Million Dollar Sales! How much fun would that be! Of course, I had to try my hand at making lavender roses…one of my very favorite colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Mosaic Mood Designer Paper was added along the bottom.
- The label from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock (LOVE the stitching on this!) It was stamped with the To A Wild Rose greeting in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large rose is a triple stamp one. The solid image was stamped off with Highland Heather Ink, the detail was stamped full strength with Highland Heather Ink and the outline was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink. It was cut with the Wild Rose Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left edge of the label.
- The small posy Wild Rose die was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then layered on Perfect Posy Cardstock (one of the NEW In Colors!) It was hand-cut around the edge, then added to the front tucked under the label and large rose.
- Two sets of leaves were stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Wild Rose Die. They were aldo tucked under the large rose.
- For the final touch, a Perennial Essence Flower Center was added to the center of the large rose, and a small Pearl to the center of the posy.
I love this color combination, don’t you? If you need any supplies to recreate this card, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
Please use MAY Host Code: BKFZW9A2
Remember, products from the new Annual Catalog go on sale June 4th! You can email your order to me and I’ll be happy to send it in first thing on the 4th!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4