Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme this month is New Catalog Sneak Peeks! Can’t wait to see what everyone has done this month! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
TO A WILD ROSE
I fell in love with To A Wild Rose at first glance…the set designed by Mary Ellen Byler for her Million Dollar Sales! How much fun would that be! Of course, I had to try my hand at making lavender roses…one of my very favorite colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Mosaic Mood Designer Paper was added along the bottom.
- The label from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock (LOVE the stitching on this!) It was stamped with the To A Wild Rose greeting in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large rose is a triple stamp one. The solid image was stamped off with Highland Heather Ink, the detail was stamped full strength with Highland Heather Ink and the outline was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink. It was cut with the Wild Rose Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left edge of the label.
- The small posy Wild Rose die was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then layered on Perfect Posy Cardstock (one of the NEW In Colors!) It was hand-cut around the edge, then added to the front tucked under the label and large rose.
- Two sets of leaves were stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Garden Green Ink, then cut with the Wild Rose Die. They were aldo tucked under the large rose.
- For the final touch, a Perennial Essence Flower Center was added to the center of the large rose, and a small Pearl to the center of the posy.
I love this color combination, don’t you? If you need any supplies to recreate this card, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
Please use MAY Host Code: BKFZW9A2
Remember, products from the new Annual Catalog go on sale June 4th! You can email your order to me and I’ll be happy to send it in first thing on the 4th!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F