I mentioned when I did this card I posted earlier, that I challenged myself to make a few cards with the set Moroccan Nights we got free at On Stage. Here’s the second card I made. It ended up being my favorite of the three.
The new In Color, Emerald Envy, hasn’t received as much love as the other new colors, so I included that color in my challenge as well! Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Emerald Envy cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the medallion from Moroccan Nights was stamped in Daffodil Delight.
- The lantern from Moroccan Nights was stamped with Emerald Envy on scrap Whisper White, then cut out and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let’s Celebrate from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Some Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine was tied in a bow and added to the lantern with a Mini Glue Dot.
- To finish the card, some Rhinestones were added to the Lantern, the center of the Medallion and by the greeting.
All the white space on this card really gives it a clean, crisp look!
Are you looking for some GREAT ideas using items from the demo pre-order? Our Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session is NOW OPEN and it’s not too late to subscribe!
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
Sign up for both May and June and get a wonderful bonus project created by me! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! It’s only $8.95 US for five great projects and card sets!