I used the sketch from this week’s Create with Connie and Mary to create this card using Moroccan Nights. Well actually, this was the first card I made with the sketch, but decided not to use for the challenge! lol! I actually had all these pieces sitting on my desk from other “starts” to projects, so was happy to use them up!
Here are the details!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sweet Sugarplum, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the new Sparkle Embossing Folder.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Playful Palette DSP Stack is adhered across the front.
- The medallion from Moroccan Nights is stamped with Sweet Sugarplum Ink on Whisper White and handcut out, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The word Hello from Hello You Thinlets is cut from Basic Black cardstock and added across the center.
That’s it! Pretty clean and simple design, isn’t it?
Are you looking for more fun designs? We’re getting ready to start our July 2016 Mini Session over on Create with Connie and Mary and you don’t want to miss out! We have some GREAT projects for you this month! For only $8.95 US, you’ll get 5 full step-by-step photo instructions on how to complete the projects! AND…a bonus SUMMER project if you purchase both July & August Mini Sessions together! Find out more over at Create with Connie and Mary!
- Falling Flowers Bundle
- Fresh Fruit
- Baby Bear
- Vertical Greetings
- Foxy Friends
- BONUS: Jar of Love Bundle