OK…here is the third card I did using Moroccan Nights when I was at a stamping retreat a couple weeks ago. This is the set that we received for free for attending On Stage.
For some reason, this looks rather “blah” on the computer screen. It is much prettier in person! The Smoky Slate and Sweet Sugarplum really compliment each other!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sweet Sugarplum cardstock folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate, the border image from Moroccan Nights was stamped with Smoky Slate ink for a tone-on-tone look.
- The medallion was stamped with Sweet Sugarplum on Whisper White, then cut with the Circle Framelits (old ones). Some loops of Silver Thread were adhered to the back of the circle, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Memento Black on 1/2 x 4″ Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, then added across the center of the medallion.
- Two Neutral Silver Sequins were added to the strip for some extra bling.
OK…I must admit, after playing with this set a little, I am liking it much better than when I first saw it! lol! Hope you liked my cards, too!