OK…you haven’t seen a photo of my grandson Carter lately, so thought it was time! Here he is sitting on the boat over the 4th of July. He is my sweet little boy!
I think the hostess sets in the main catalog are SO cute this year! I couldn’t resist getting this little set. I love the tree! But, the two little squirrels are cute, too! Here’s a card I put together using this set, Nuts About You. I’ll save it for my anniversary in September!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
- I added a 2 x 4 piece of Real Red (Brights) Patterned DSP towards the bottom.
- I stamped the two squirrels in Early Espresso on Whisper White, then cut when the Heart Framelits. I added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Next I added the Early Espresso Cotton Ribbon (see my RIBBON SHARES…order is going in tonight!) across the front and adhered to the back.
- Nuts for You was stamped with Early Espresso on Real Red, then cut with the Heart Framelits.
- I used the new Hearts Border Punch at the top of the Crumb Cake layer. Then I used it to punch out some hearts from Red Glimmer Paper to add to the front.
- I thought the bottom of the heart looked a little blank, so added the You & Me heart image with Real Red ink at the bottom of the heart to finish it off!
Lots of fun going on with this card! Hope you enjoy it!
Next ribbon order going in on July 23rd!!!