I love Stampin’ Up!’s Ornamental Pine stamp set…really, really easy to make nice cards with it! This card was made up from scraps on my desk (do they ever go completely away?), I never seem to make a dent in them.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, a 1 x 4 piece of Under the Tree Specialty Designer Paper was added at the bottom.
- I cut a Party Pennant die from Whisper White with a 1/2″ strip of the same DSP across the top.
- On the pennant, the pine needles and branch were inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers and the pine cone with Chocolate Chip in the background. Another pine cone was stamped with Early Espresso on Chocolate Chip and White Gel Pen accents added on top, cut out, then adhered next to the background pine cone. The pennant was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Cherry Cobbler along the side.
- Finally, some 1″ Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon was tied with Linen Thread and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Amazing what putting together some scraps can do, right? I just added the base Cherry Cobbler and the greeting…the rest was already on my desk!
Don’t miss out…today’s the last day! NEW DOOR BUSTERS for Monday, December 1st! Plus, up to 50% off select products! Click on the photo for more details and order online today!