Stampin’ Up! has given demos advance purchasing of a new Annual Catalog suite of products called the Ornate Garden Suite! It has two stamp set/die bundles, some gorgeous Designer Paper with gold accents, an embossing folder, ribbon and Gilded Gems! It is FABULOUS! Customers can begin ordering on April 1st (no joke!)
I used a technique called Watercolor Wash for today’s card using the floral image from Ornate Style. So soft and pretty!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 strip of Ornate Garden DSP was added down the right side.
- On top, the 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The eyelet rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies was cut from Whisper White, cut in half, then trimmed and added under the Crumb Cake layer on the right side.
- The floral image from Ornate Style stamp set was inked with White Craft Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then embossed with White Embossing Powder.
- An AquaPainter and diluted White Craft Ink was used to color the image.
- After dry, it was colored with Dark Highland Heather, Light Mango Melody, Light Poppy Parade, Dark Seaside Spray, Bronze, Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and hand-cut. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy punch, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gilded Gems (part of the Ornate Garden Suite) were added to the front.
I think I’m really going to have fun with this stamp set! I have another flower image sitting here ready to be finished into a card, too! Contact me to get the informational flyer and place your order…I’ll submit it on April 1st when it becomes available!
Our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don't have the bundle. See the details HERE!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!