Stampin’ Up! has given demos advance purchasing of a new Annual Catalog suite of products called the Ornate Garden Suite! It has two stamp set/die bundles, some gorgeous Designer Paper with gold accents, an embossing folder, ribbon and Gilded Gems! It is FABULOUS! Customers can begin ordering on April 1st (no joke!)
I used a technique called Watercolor Wash for today’s card using the floral image from Ornate Style. So soft and pretty!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 strip of Ornate Garden DSP was added down the right side.
- On top, the 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The eyelet rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies was cut from Whisper White, cut in half, then trimmed and added under the Crumb Cake layer on the right side.
- The floral image from Ornate Style stamp set was inked with White Craft Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then embossed with White Embossing Powder.
- An AquaPainter and diluted White Craft Ink was used to color the image.
- After dry, it was colored with Dark Highland Heather, Light Mango Melody, Light Poppy Parade, Dark Seaside Spray, Bronze, Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and hand-cut. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy punch, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gilded Gems (part of the Ornate Garden Suite) were added to the front.
I think I’m really going to have fun with this stamp set! I have another flower image sitting here ready to be finished into a card, too! Contact me to get the informational flyer and place your order…I’ll submit it on April 1st when it becomes available!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!