Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Last week our theme was April Showers…this week we continue with “Bring May Flowers”…any floral set! Which floral set with the Design Team choose? There are quite a variety!
I had to use Ornate Style Stamp Set for my card, although I did use completely different colors than what is in the Garden Suite AND I only used a partial piece of the large flower bundle. I love these soft spring colors.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of pink polka dot Best Dressed Designer Paper was added to the front left side, with a 2 x 3-1/4 floral Best Dressed DSP added over top of it. Then a 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Old Olive polka dot Best Dressed DSP over it! Three layers of DSP!
- The Highland Heather cardstock was cut with the Scallop Layering Circle die.
- The floral bundle from Ornate Style stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut a portion with the Layering Circle Die. It was colored with Light & Dark Highland Heather, Light & Dark Old Olive, Light Petal Pink and Light & Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. TIP: Cut the circle before you color to save a little time and effort!
- Pop up the circles on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp You’re Amazing from Ornate Thanks stamp set with Gorgeous Grape Ink on the Whisper White layer.
- Add a purple Glitter Enamel Dot to the background above the greeting.
Now…if you are REALLY observant, you will notice this is the same layout and colors that I used on my Easter card a few weeks ago! lol! Hard to believe it will be May in a few days!!! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!