I showed you a Painted Harvest card a couple weeks ago and said that I had done two more cards very similar to it with a little different layout. Here it is again:
Here’s the second one that I did.
And here is the third one:
Same colors, same designer paper, just a little different layout to make subtle changes in the cards. Here are the details again for all three.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- Two 1 x 4 pieces of Painted Autumn Designer Paper were added to each side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 5 strip of the coordinating Espresso pattern DSP was added across the top section.
- One sunflower was directly stamped on the Very Vanilla cardstock layer with Crushed Curry Ink for the solid background and Pumpkin Pie for the top layer. Early Espresso Ink was stamped off for the center of the flower, the the dotted image was full-strength.
- A second flower was stamped the same on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock, then hand-cut and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves background was stamped off Garden Green, then the veins were full-strength Garden Green Ink. They were punched with the Leaf Punch and tucked under the popped-up flower.
- The thankful greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Very Vanilla, then punched with the Everyday Label Punch and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink and tucked under the sunflower.
- Some Linen Thread was double tied in a bow and added to the sunflower with a Mini Glue Dot.
I had fun creating these for some special people! Hope you enjoy them! Do you have a favorite?
The brand new SEPTEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project when you purchase August & September together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!