YEAH! It’s October! This is a LONG post to get you updated! Stampin’ Up! has a couple GREAT specials going on, so make sure to take advantage!
Second is the Designer Paper Sale – Buy 3, get the 4th free! Time to stock up! I just ordered my Be Merry Designer Paper for my Christmas cards this year!
We sadly had a neighbor pass away unexpectedly a couple weeks ago. I pulled out the Painted Harvest to make a sympathy card for them. I think this is one of my favorite cards I’ve made with this set.
Here is the inside and the envelope was decorated the same.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cajun Craze was added to the base card.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the background flower from Painted Harvest stamp set was stamped twice on the left side with Crushed Curry Ink, then the second step flower image stamped with Cajun Craze on top.
- The centers of the flowers were filled with Early Espresso Ink.
- The fern leaves were stamped with Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz to fill in the background, the the speckle stamp with Early Espresso Ink randomly.
- Another flower was stamped the same on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the leaf trios were stamped with Garden Green, then punched with the Leaf Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Rose Wonder stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The flower and leaves were stamped on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White on the right side and the inside greeting from Rose Wonder stamp set with Early Espresso Ink.
I just felt this was a perfect set to use for this sad occasion.
Now…it’s time to sign up! Our Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION is coming soon!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!