Love how quick a card can come together using the new Holiday stamp set, Painted Harvest. Unfortunately, my husband has a work friend that isn’t doing well. Cancer sucks! We sent her this card today to bring a little cheer during this difficult time.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1 x 4 strip of Painted Autumn Designer Paper was added.
- A length of 1/8″ Copper Trim was added to hide the seam.
- The sunflower from Painted Harvest stamp set was stamped with Crushed Curry…stamped off the the solid image and full strength for the top image. The center was stamped with Chocolate Chip and the dots in the center with Chocolate Chip Ink, too. It was hand cut and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist on the solid and Garden Green for the veins, then used the Leaf Punch. They were adhered under the sunflower.
- A few extra dot images were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist around the flower.
- The Thinking of You greeting from Thoughts & Prayers stamp set was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink.
Love the clean lines of this card!
Want some more great ideas using products in the Holiday Catalog? September’s Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session has loads of ideas for Fall, Halloween and Christmas, including a great craft fair project! We get started on September 11th, so don’t miss out!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really pretty bonus project using the Christmas set – Carols of Christmas! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!