First a quick thank you to all who participated in my Adhesive Sale! It was a huge success and I so appreciate all of you who purchased from me! All orders have been placed and most have been shipping out within 1-2 days from Stampin’ Up! Your orders will come direct to you! Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
I don’t think I shared one of the cards I did for the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers for the Holiday Catalog using Reason for the Season! I embossed the Poinsettia with Gold Embossing Powder. And as I’ve said before, I love the color combination of Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake…the gold bling is just a bonus!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Winter Wonderland Designer Paper.
- Across it is a 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper with a 3/4 strip of Cherry Cobbler on top of it.
- Merry Christmas from Reason for the Season was stamped with Cherry Cobbler above the horizontal layers.
- The poinsettia from Reason for the Season was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then hand-cut out. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Sequins were scattered on the front for a little bling!
This is a very easy card to mass-produce for your Christmas cards this year and it will mail flat without any extra postage! I wish you could see how much the Gold Metallic Paper and the Gold Embossing make it shine!