Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Back to School” for our Saturday Blog Hop! I know our schools have pushed back the starting date until the end of August…who knows if they will actually meet in person or not. Prayers going out to the administrations who are making these calls. No matter what they decide, many people will be upset. So…I think we need something cheerful to see, don’t you?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A length of Pets Ribbon was adhered to the back, hiding the seam.
- The 2 x 3 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to a 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- ABC was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Playful Alphabet and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- Welcome Back from Harvest Hellos Stamp Set was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. The “chalkboard” was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The apple was punched with the Apple Builder Punch from Poppy Parade cardstock and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (Aug-Dec catalog). The leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green and punched. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestone were added in the background.
SOOO happy with how this turned out! Love that Playful Alphabet! It says “back to school” to me! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR