Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Back to School” for our Saturday Blog Hop! I know our schools have pushed back the starting date until the end of August…who knows if they will actually meet in person or not. Prayers going out to the administrations who are making these calls. No matter what they decide, many people will be upset. So…I think we need something cheerful to see, don’t you?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A length of Pets Ribbon was adhered to the back, hiding the seam.
- The 2 x 3 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to a 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- ABC was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Playful Alphabet and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- Welcome Back from Harvest Hellos Stamp Set was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. The “chalkboard” was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The apple was punched with the Apple Builder Punch from Poppy Parade cardstock and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (Aug-Dec catalog). The leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green and punched. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestone were added in the background.
SOOO happy with how this turned out! Love that Playful Alphabet! It says “back to school” to me! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV