Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Back to School” for our Saturday Blog Hop! I know our schools have pushed back the starting date until the end of August…who knows if they will actually meet in person or not. Prayers going out to the administrations who are making these calls. No matter what they decide, many people will be upset. So…I think we need something cheerful to see, don’t you?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A length of Pets Ribbon was adhered to the back, hiding the seam.
- The 2 x 3 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to a 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- ABC was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Playful Alphabet and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- Welcome Back from Harvest Hellos Stamp Set was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. The “chalkboard” was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The apple was punched with the Apple Builder Punch from Poppy Parade cardstock and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (Aug-Dec catalog). The leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green and punched. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestone were added in the background.
SOOO happy with how this turned out! Love that Playful Alphabet! It says “back to school” to me! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM